- ROOM RENOVATIONS COMPLETE! All-new guest rooms designed by acclaimed design firm, Rockwell Group now available in both Towers.
- Work in progress:
- The Oceanarium is closed while we restore and improve the aquarium
- Main Lobby is Closed. Registration and all hotel services are available in the Makai (Beach Tower) lobby
- Elevator modernization in progress. Brand new elevators are being installed throughout the property
- Outdoor pool and whirlpool spa are closed. Guests have the use of pool facilities at a neighboring hotel
- Aloha Center Café is closed
- Guest Coin-Operated laundry closed. Hotel laundry service will still be available
- Guest in-house Fitness Center is closed
- New Lychee breakfast buffet restaurant opens
- Grand re-opening of the iconic 3-story indoor Oceanarium
- All New arrival experience and reimagined lobby – Now Open
- O BAR serving morning coffee, all day drinks, and dining– Now Open
- Two signature Waikiki beach restaurants open by internationally acclaimed chef Masaharu Morimoto: Morimoto Asia and Momosan Waikiki
- All-new destination pool deck opens with a saltwater infinity pool, shallow water pool for kids and a pool bar
- Island Club & Spa opens
- All new retail stores open including ABC, Rip Curl, Haagen Dazs, and more!
*Timeline and information regarding improvements are subject to change.