Transportation to our Newly Renovated Hotel in Waikiki
Distance: Approximately 9 miles from Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
Drive Time: Approximately 20 minutes in light traffic
Via Shuttle (Third Party)
Recommended Shuttle Company: Roberts Hawaii
- Estimate Cost: $16 per person one-way with 2 luggage (subject to change)
- Round Trip discounts and more information available
- Charges may apply for oversized and additional luggage
- Take Nimitz Highway heading east (H1-92E toward Waikiki/Honolulu)
- Stay on Nimitz Highway until it becomes AlaMoana Boulevard
- Pass AlaMoana Shopping Center on your left.
- From AlaMoana Blvd, turn right onto Kalakaua Avenue.
- Continue on Kalakaua Avenue for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Turn left onto Lili’uokalani at the third stoplight after International Market Place.
- The entrance to Pacific Beach Hotel, Waikiki is on your immediate right.
By Taxi Cab
- Recommended Taxi Company: Charley’s Taxi
- Phone: 808-531-2333 | Website
- Taxi Service is available on the center median fronting the terminal baggage claim areas. See the taxi dispatchers (green shirts with yellow lettering, and the wording “TAXI DISPATCHER” for service.
- The fare from the airport to Waikiki during non-rush hour periods is approximately $29.00-$40.00, maximum of four people, plus a baggage charge of 35 cents per bag. Fare is by meter only and subject to change.
- Additional charges may apply for oversize baggage or items.
“TheBus” – City & County Public Transportation Service
Phone: 808-848-4500 Customer Service
808-848-5555 Route Information
- Routes 19 and 20 to Waikiki
*please note, no large suitcases permitted*
Approximate Fees (subject to change at any time)
- If child sits on adult’s lap (max age 5) FREE
- Children & Students (ages 6-17) $1.25
- Adults $2.50
- Senior Citizen (with Reduced Fare card or
valid US Medicare card) $1.00
Visitor Pass (Four consecutive day
pass. Unlimited use.) $25.00
This post is also available in: 日本語 (Japanese)