Please review all travel advisories prior to your arrival.
State of Hawaii Travel Advisory as of September 16, 2020:
- The online Safe Travels Program is mandatory for all travelers. For questions or issues with the app, click here.
- The mandatory 14-day quarantine is required for all passengers (visitors and returning residents) arriving into the state of Hawaii on or before October 14.
- Guidelines for Pre-Travel Testing Program – beginning October 15, 2020, all trans-Pacific travelers arriving in Hawaii from out-of-state will have the option to get a valid COVID-19 test at least 72 hours prior to their arrival, and show proof of a negative test result, to avoid the 14-day quarantine. Evidence of a negative test result must be provided upon arrival in Hawaii. Without this, passengers arriving from out-of-state will be subject to the 14-day quarantine. Click here for program details.
- Facial masks are required on all islands.
Details may change at anytime. Please visit Hawaii travel resources:
City and County of Honolulu Restrictions as of September 8, 2020:
- In accordance with recent government mandates, the infinity pool and children’s pool will be temporarily closed through September 24, 2020.
- Beginning Thursday, September 10, at 12:01 a.m., Oahu will be under a “Stay at Home, Work at Home” order for two weeks. All non-essential businesses will be closed.
- All City parks, recreational facilities in parks (e.g., swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds), campgrounds, and Botanical Gardens will reopen with restrictions. For more information, visit Honolulu.gov.
- All beaches and State parks will reopen with restrictions. For more information, visit dlnr.hawaii.gov.
- All State forest land trails will reopen with restrictions. For more information, visit Hawaiitrails.hawaii.gov.
- For further details about Oahu restrictions, visit Honolulu.gov.
The following dining outlets are open:
- Momosan Waikiki will remain open from 6 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. daily for take-out and touch-less room service deliveries. Please call 808.922.0011 to place an order. View Menu.
- Kai Coffee will remain open for pick up only from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. daily
The following hotel operations are closed as of August 27, 2020 and will plan to reopen September 25, 2020.
- Swell Pool & Kids Pool
- Swell Bar & Restaurant
- Swell Pool Deck
- Island Club and Spa Fitness Center
Updated Sept 9, 2020:
Available Amenities and Services
Please note, for the safety of our Guests and Team Members, daily housekeeping services will be limited and based on length of stay. Additional days of cleaning service are available at your request for an additional fee and by appointment only.
- Please note: In accordance with government mandates, the infinity pool and children’s pool are temporarily closed through September 24, 2020.
- The pool deck (including cabanas, and use of loungers) will temporarily close August 28 through September 24, 2020.
- Swell Bar will also temporarily close starting August 28 through September 24, 2020.
- Click here to reserve cabanas (after September 25, 2020) or contact 808.294.4108 for more information.
Momosan – serving ramen, rice bowls, sushi, sake and other playful dishes.
- Open daily: Breakfast 6 a.m. – 10 a.m., Lunch 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Dinner 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Also available for in-room delivery dining and carryout services.
- Please call 808.922.0011 to place an order. View Menu.
Kai Coffee – serving fresh, hand-crafted Artisan-roasted Hawaiian coffee, wraps and sandwiches.
- Open daily: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. (times may change).
- Available for carryout.
Swell Bar & Restaurant located poolside – offering signature cocktails, fresh bowls, pizzas and more.
- Hours*: Mon – Thur 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. | Fri – Sun 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- *Temporarily closed from August 28 through September 24, 2020.*
- In-room dining and carryout services will plan to resume September 25, 2020. Please call 808.294.4108 to place an order. View Menu.
Longboard Club – private setting with exclusive selection of morning and evening fare. Reopening October 2020.
Rooftop Light Monument
- Swell Bar invites guests to experience a new video art projection series showcasing the beautiful landscapes of Oahu, set to evening vibes spun by our resident DJs, DJ Keala Kennelly and DJ Jodhi.
- Nightly* 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. *Temporarily closed from August 28 through September 24, 2020.*
Fitness Center & Spa
Island Club and Spa – Use of the spa, fitness equipment and classes require an advance reservation to ensure social distancing guidelines.
- Make your reservation by calling 808.200.5063. Open* Mon-Thur: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m., Fri – Sun: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- *Temporarily closed from August 27 through September 23, 2020.
Self-parking is available for a charge in the on-property covered parking structure. Valet parking service to resume at a later date.
Rip Curl – wide variety of men and women’s swimwear, surf clothing and other beach necessities. Open* 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
*Temporarily closed from August 28 through September 23, 2020.
Please note: Hours and information may change at any time without notice. Thank you for your understanding.