Plan an Unforgettable, Soulful Hawaii Signature Experience in 2021
Sunday Club at Longboard
Brunch. Bubbles. Beats.
Experience the new Longboard Club at ‘Alohilani with an exclusive brunch experience, Sunday Club, featuring beats by Big Wave Surf Champion, DJ KK and a rotating brunch menu from Executive Chef Frederic Hoffman. Sunday Club is open to the public and reservations include 3 hours of valet or self parking.
Reopening August 8, 2021
11:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Location: 5th Floor Seascape @ Longboard Club
Cost: $49 plus taxes and gratuity per person
- Exclusive access to Longboard Club
- 3 hours valet or self parking
- Best Sunday brunch in Honolulu
- Build-your-own acai bowl bar
- Seasonal brunch pupus
- Catch of the day
- Fresh baked pastry selections
- Tea, Coffee/Espresso, Juice, Water
Add-on options for additional fee (inquire within):
- Spiked Seltzer and Handcrafted Mimosa bar (seasonal flavors)
- Mimosa flights/beer flights
- Custom local craft beer variety
- Housemade sangria
Reservations & Information:
Chicken and waffles
Sunday Club Mimosas